Become a vidREACHer!
As one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For two years in a row and one of Atlanta Business Chronicles Best Places to Work 2018, we believe that employees will remain loyal to their employers when they are engaged in the culture and encouraged to grow. We offer an unmatched, fast-paced, and innovative culture in which we empower you to do what you do best.
Our benefits are tailored for your growth and include:
Full medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) with company match.
Competitive salary and bonus structure.
Employee recognition and rewards for commitment, accountability and results.
Business Development Representative
Full Time | Salary + Commission | multiple Positions Available
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for conducting outbound phone calls to extend invitations, generate qualified leads and set appointments. The BDR will also deliver and book a qualified number of appointments weekly and prospect high quality leads to a targeted ideal customer profile.
- Enjoy working in team environment including listening, building relationships and problem-solving
- Highly persuasive
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive personality
- Ability to self-manage and deploy multiple verbal and computer-related instructions
- Detail oriented, organized and dependable
- Possess a high degree of flexibility
- 1-3 years exposure in cold calling for B2B phone sales or inside sales
- Previously worked at or with technology/software companies
Customer Success Manager
Full Time | Salary + Commission | Multiple Positions Available
The vidREACH customer base has grown rapidly and we are dedicated to providing a top-quality customer experience. If you are passionate about providing customer experience and motivated by engaging with existing and new customers and boosting adoption rates, the CSM role is for you.
As part of our customer success model, you will manage 30-65 accounts. You are the main POC for your customers and will focus on driving customer adoption through strategy calls with users and customize business reviews with the executive level in each of your accounts.
How can you be successful in this role?
Become a vidREACH platform expert and engage prospects, customers and employees through best practices and thought leadership.
- Learn alongside our product team as they continuously pivot and innovate for customers.
- A desire to continuously learn and grow in knowledge and the best ways to engage employees, customers and prospects is a must!
Drive Health & Adoption among your accounts:
- As the dedicated POC for your accounts, your goal is to ensure they see desired results and educate your accounts on best practices according to their individual use case.
- You will report on an adoption metrics weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Daily account monitoring to be on top of usage trends, support tickets and overall account success.
- You will be responsible for preparing and running business views with each customer.
- Ensure all end-users are successfully and thoroughly trained and on-boarded and are getting value from the platform.
Renewals & Retention
- You are responsible for hitting a quarterly renewal goal for your accounts
- Work strategically with your Manager and other vidREACH teams for accounts up for renewal
- Passionate about customer needs
- Demonstrated thorough product knowledge
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Strong negotiation & resolution skills
- Show initiative to continually enhance the customer experience
- Account management across different industries
- Proven history of expanding existing accounts
- Account retention and strong customer service record
- IT literate
Full Time | Salary
The Full Stack Engineer will be an integral part of our growing product team, solving challenging engineering problems quickly and efficiently, and creating UI, services and API’s. He or she will bring expertise as a hard-core agile developer to a growing and innovative organization and will play a key part in systems design, development, programming and support.
- Provide senior-level systems design, development, programming, consultation and support for next generation application based in C# and .NET 4.0, 4.5, Core, Angular.js, Angular2+, NoSQL databases and distributed n-tier application platforms
- Serve as a technical expert in the evaluation and testing of the capabilities, characteristics and requirements of existing and emerging information systems technologies.
- Make recommendations as to feasibility of implementation of modified or new technologies and / or frameworks
- Maintain and apply strong understanding of business practices to effectively fulfill responsibilities while working on multiple high-priority tasks
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- Play an active role in the design and development of new code
Self-motivated and achieve goals
Obsessed with creating great experiences for our clients
Outside the box thinkers
Enthusiastic about being part of an organization that is disrupting industries
- BS in Computer Science
- 5+ years software development experience with .Net frameworks (C#)
- dotNet Core 1.1/2.0+, dotNet 4.5+
- MS MVC & Web API, ServiceStack, AWS-SDK
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS, AJAX
- Angular JS, Angular 2+, TypeScript, Node.js
- NoSQL Databases (dynamoDB, MongoDB), Elastic Search
- Entity Framework (EF) 6.0+ or other ORMs
- jQuery, jQuery-UI, Responsive UI, Telerik, Kendo UI
- SOA, SSO, Micro services
- Email marketing and/or analytics platform big plus
- Many more!
Regional Sales Director
Full Time | Salary + Commission | Multiple Positions Available
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for interacting with prospects to evangelize and educate the market on the vidREACH platform and applications. The RSD will seek to increase new business sales and market share of the organization, as well as responsible for achieving monthly sales quota by working nationwide software opportunities and building direct relationships with executive decision makers.
This role is ideal for candidates who have a high sales acumen, are achievement oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding monthly sales goals.
Prioritize time and effort
Highly persuasive and artful communicator
Works well in team environment
- 3-5 years experience selling SaaS
- 1-2 years experience in HCM
- Familiar with consultative selling
- High familiarity with CRM
- Exceeding revenue goals
- Bachelor’s Degree