Customer Success Manager
FULL TIME | SALARY + COMMISSION | MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
The vidREACH customer base has grown rapidly and we are dedicated to providing a top-quality customer experience. If you are passionate about providing customer experience and motivated by engaging with existing and new customers and boosting adoption rates, the CSM role is for you.
As part of our customer success model, you will manage 30-65 accounts. You are the main POC for your customers and will focus on driving customer adoption through strategy calls with users and customize business reviews with the executive level in each of your accounts.
How can you be successful in this role?
Become a vidREACH platform expert and engage prospects, customers and employees through best practices and thought leadership.
- Learn alongside our product team as they continuously pivot and innovate for customers.
- A desire to continuously learn and grow in knowledge and the best ways to engage employees, customers and prospects is a must!
Drive Health & Adoption among your accounts:
- As the dedicated POC for your accounts, your goal is to ensure they see desired results and educate your accounts on best practices according to their individual use case.
- You will report on an adoption metrics weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Daily account monitoring to be on top of usage trends, support tickets and overall account success.
- You will be responsible for preparing and running business views with each customer.
- Ensure all end-users are successfully and thoroughly trained and on-boarded and are getting value from the platform.
Renewals & Retention
- You are responsible for hitting a quarterly renewal goal for your accounts
- Work strategically with your Manager and other vidREACH teams for accounts up for renewal
- Passionate about customer needs
- Demonstrated thorough product knowledge
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Strong negotiation & resolution skills
- Show initiative to continually enhance the customer experience
- Account management across different industries
- Proven history of expanding existing accounts
- Account retention and strong customer service record
- IT literate