Business Development Representative
FULL TIME | SALARY + COMMISSION | FULLY REMOTE
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for conducting outbound phone calls to extend invitations, generate qualified leads and set appointments. The BDR will also deliver and book a qualified number of appointments weekly and prospect high quality leads to a targeted ideal customer profile.
The Business Development position is fully remote, so we are seeking a motivated, strategic, and results-oriented individual who is laser-focused on building a strong sales pipeline. Every day you will be responsible for cold-calling prospects, educating the market about the power of vidREACH, generating opportunities and setting appointments. You will become an expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and craft accurate and targeted lists of prospects. You must be able to conduct business development best practices with email, phone, and social using the vidREACH platform.
If you’re passionate about sales tech and providing a world-class customer experience, and if you thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then the Business Development Representative position is for you!
- Collaborative, team mentality
- Results-driven and competitive
- Incredible writing and communication skills
- Must listen well, understand objections, and overcome them
- Outstanding time management skills
- High level of empathy – it’s important for our BDR’s to be a good person to peers and prospects
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
- Desire to move up the ranks and become an Account Executive in the future required
- BS/BA required
- 6 months – 2 years of relevant sales experience; entry-level/internship experience will be considered
- Previous cold calling experience required