Product Research Manager
FULL TIME | SALARY + COMMISSION | MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
The Product Research Manager will be responsible for providing research-based insights that inform the decision making of our Product, Customer Success, and Marketing Teams and senior leadership. The Product Research Manager will conduct competitor and market research, and provide product recommendations to our team.
We are seeking a motivated, strategic, and results-oriented individual who is laser-focused on improving vidREACH’s product. You will monitor the latest trends in video sales, sales engagement, and lead generation, and organize the research to make it quickly and easily accessible for the team.
If you’re passionate about sales tech and providing a world-class customer experience, and if you thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then the Product Research Manager position is for you!
- Ability to conduct competitor and market research in a timely manner
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Go-getter, collaborative mentality
- Ability to conduct compelling research presentations and product demos
- BS/BA degree
- 3+ years of research experience in B2B/enterprise-facing/SaaS industries
- Experience performing product and market research
- Ability to take information and synthesize
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Analytical, curious, excited about learning