Inbound Marketing Manager
FULL TIME | SALARY + COMMISSION
Inbound Marketing Manager is a marketing professional with expertise in attracting customers with content designed to attract qualified prospects and converting them into leads and customers.
Are you experienced enough and ready to take full responsibility for our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation?
Our ideal candidate thrives when being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment.
If you’re passionate about inbound marketing and providing a world-class customer experience, and if you thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then the Inbound Marketing Manager position is for you!
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, PPC, social, inbound marketing, email, and events to drive customer acquisition
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
- Previous experience in inbound marketing management for 5+ years – SaaS experience a plus
- Proven record of exceeding inbound quotas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
- Data-driven and research-oriented
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software features
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite hands-on experience is an advantage