FULL TIME | SALARY
The Full Stack Engineer will be an integral part of our growing product team, solving challenging engineering problems quickly and efficiently, and creating UI, services and API’s. He or she will bring expertise as a hard-core agile developer to a growing and innovative organization and will play a key part in systems design, development, programming and support.
- Provide senior-level systems design, development, programming, consultation and support for next generation application based in C# and .NET 4.0, 4.5, Core, Angular.js, Angular2+, NoSQL databases and distributed n-tier application platforms
- Serve as a technical expert in the evaluation and testing of the capabilities, characteristics and requirements of existing and emerging information systems technologies.
- Make recommendations as to feasibility of implementation of modified or new technologies and / or frameworks
- Maintain and apply strong understanding of business practices to effectively fulfill responsibilities while working on multiple high-priority tasks
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- Play an active role in the design and development of new code
- Self-motivated and achieve goals
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for our clients
- Outside the box thinkers
- Enthusiastic about being part of an organization that is disrupting industries
- BS in Computer Science
- 5+ years software development experience with .Net frameworks (C#)
- dotNet Core 1.1/2.0+, dotNet 4.5+
- MS MVC & Web API, ServiceStack, AWS-SDK
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS, AJAX
- Angular JS, Angular 2+, TypeScript, Node.js
- NoSQL Databases (dynamoDB, MongoDB), Elastic Search
- Entity Framework (EF) 6.0+ or other ORMs
- jQuery, jQuery-UI, Responsive UI, Telerik, Kendo UI
- SOA, SSO, Micro services
- Email marketing and/or analytics platform big plus
- Many more!