In today’s world, learning management systems are necessities. Here’s why…
A learning management system (LMS) provides centralized learning for information and education training that can be accessed anywhere, anytime, and by multiple users at once. It simplifies the learning process to meet the needs and wants of each individual instead of a one-size-fits-all learning structure. It offers a user-friendly experience for new users and challenges return users as they move through the system. It accommodates multiple features needed for the delivery of learning modules and makes changing those modules to meet future requirements easier. Additionally, it makes blended learning (multiple forms of learning—eLearning, simulation-based learning, mobile learning, classroom-based learning, and more) an attainable reality.
A learning management system improves the learning rates of employees, managers and executives. This creates more skilled and knowledgeable teams for a more productive and profitable organization.
After all, isn’t profit and growth something all businesses want?
How Can an LMS Benefit You?
An LMS effectively delivers, maintains and tracks learning. Here are a few key benefits:
- Records quality of completed training.
- Boosts engagement.
- Reminds employees to complete training.
- Makes auditing for ISO easier.
- 24/7 availability, meaning employees can complete sessions on their own schedules.
- Excellent for refreshing and reinforcing since lessons are easily accessible, even after training completion.
- Device-responsiveness means they can access the learning from any device at any time, anywhere.
- Improves employee performance through tailored learning.
- Speeds up compliance training.
- Cuts cost and improves efficiency (no outside materials needed).
- Enables a social learning culture.
In a nutshell, an LMS takes out all of the legwork and offers a simplified online experience that caters to each user. It keeps track of what each user completes (and tells you what they need work on), streamlining training. No more guessing where you left off. No more dog-ate-my-homework, the cat-spilled-milk-all-over it excuses. No more fishing for pencils or pens. No more trying to figure out what Jonas Mann’s scrawl says. It’s all digital, all the time.
But not every LMS is created equal. You want to ensure that (like Hirenami) your software facilitates a platform that is perfect for those employees resistant to change and a platform that caters to Millennials and Gen Z. You want to make sure the software is equipped to measure your online training and provide you with the valuable data you need to improve your business.
Choosing an LMS for Your Business
Here are a few things to consider when evaluating whether an LMS is a good fit for you and your team:
- Can you create your own courses in a quick and efficient manner?
- How unique is it? Does it have features other LMS software doesn’t?
- How user-friendly is it? Is customization easy or are there restrictions and complications to change things after creation?
- Does it include an interface that allows you to enter all your training material no matter how many pages or forms it contains?
- Can it assign training or must you monitor to make sure your rules are followed?
- Does it utilize peer training and knowledge sharing?
- Does it allow you to control where and when the training can be accessed?
- Will it allow for online training?
As you can see there’s a lot that goes into making online training software that exceeds the rest. Why not make it easy on yourself and go with the name you’re familiar with: vidREACH. Contact us today.